Lamps mod. "Pentaled 9" art. 2736/PENTA-S2 DUOBLE
The lamps in the series "Pentaled 9" are high-tech equipment,
designed to ensure excellent performance. The ellipse aluminum, the result of
a complex mathematical calculation, reflecting the light rays of LED using points,
result in total suppression of the shadows on the surgical field,
whereas treatment with layers - called IRC - enables the faithful reproduction
color in the spectrum of the visible field, helping to pinpoint
Its small size and light weight of the reflector give handling
The light beam and the diameter of the illuminated field can be adjusted manually,
turning the handle in the center of the reflector. The handle can be sterilized.
The light intensity is adjustable electronically with a membrane keyboard.
The PCB modular power supply allows operation
and ensure continuity of LED light even in the remote event of failure of a
LED. The LED can be individually replaced in seconds. The light is protected
by a plexiglass diffuser, the rotation is 360 ? without stopping on either the
Central is on the side, with tracks for the sliding contact transmission
of the current.
light intensity at m 1 (Ec): 100Klx (for art. 2736/PENTA-S2 100Klx klx +100)
- Color rendering index (CRI): 90
- Color temperature of radiated energy: 4,500 K
- Focus on the surgical field with sterilizable handle: Manual
- Diameter of the light field of the light intensity to 10% (d10): 150 mm
- Diameter of the light field of the light intensity to 50% (d50): 90 mm
- Depth of illumination IEC 60601-2-41 (L1 + L2) to 20%: 1,000 mm
- Total radiated energy Ee where the illumination reaches the maximum level:
112W / m?
- UV energy radiated for a wavelength less than 400nm: 0.002 W / m?
- LED light source: LED 9, 2.5 W / cad 24V (for art. 2736/PENTA-S2
9 +9 LED 2.5 W)
- Power consumption: 25W (for art. 2736/PENTA-S2 25 +25 W)
- Single LED lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Electronic control of light intensity: Digital
- Guidelines, Standards, product classification: 93/42 EEC, IEC 60601-2-41,
Medical Device Class I
- Outer diameter of the reflector: 40 cm
- Total area of the reflectors: cm ? 230 (for the art. 2736/PENTA-S2
cm ? 230 +230)
Version: ceiling double, weight 56 kg, weight version with battery kg
64, minimum ceiling height 275 cm